Office Headquarters Info recognises the importance of higher education and the role it plays in our personal and professional fulfilment. That’s why we are so excited to continue our $2000 Office Headquarters Info Scholarship. This ongoing scholarship provides an opportunity for college and university students to earn money to further their education and achieve their goals!
Winner Pay-out and Announcement:
- The deadline for scholarship entries is annually on March 15th, 2021. The winner will be announced on 20th March 2021.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at officeheadquartersinfo.com
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $2000 (U.S.) to each annual winner, in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
Scholarship Entry Requirements:
Carefully research and compose an essay of 700 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Write an essay on the topic “The Uncertain Future of Corporate HQs”
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of officeheadquartersinfo.com are not eligible to participate.
How to Apply?
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- If we don’t receive all requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
By applying, the applicant automatically grants officeheadquartersinfo.com permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and the essay on officeheadquartersinfo.com or in other marketing communications, even if the candidate does not win the scholarship. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
Related Post –